Your Power Team for high torques and tonnes
- You have a nut that is 175 mm in hexagon you need to turn?
- You need a hydraulic wrench with 10.000 ft. lbs. output or more in Poland, India or Australia?
- You want to run down thousands of bolts with speed and maximum accuracy?
- your new SQD, HXD, XLCT, RTX, MSX, MXT or SX torque wrench became out of warranty?
- You search for a 280 t capacity ram with maximum 300 mm height?
Come to us – the Power Team of Schaudt Industrietechnik.
- Impact wrenches
- torque multipliers
- hydraulic low profile wrenches
- high tonnage rams and high pressure pumps
- impact sockets
- impulse wrenches
- This site provides you, the international user, with a shortcut to our outstanding program of bolting and hydraulic equipmemt.
- Check also these related websites for a complete overview
- www.sit-powerteam.de – hydraulic tools with 10.000 psi / 700 bar working pressure for heavy lifting, maintenance and rough work
- www.torcup.de – the german source for the best hydraulic wrenches made in USA
We stay on your site if your tool or equipment of all brand names, also outdated wrenches should be repaired. In our factory you find specialists for service, calibration and spare parts of the following manufacturers and many more:
Chicago Pneumatic, Deprag, Atlas Copco, Ingersoll Rand, Desoutter, Cleco, Cooper, Uryu, Yokota, Spitznas, Toku, Rotor Tool, Power Team, OTC, C-RAD, Yale, Enerpac, Hi-Force, Simplex, Lukas, Larzep, EPP Römheld, BAHCO, Torcup, Plarad, Hytorc, Mult-Hy, Schaaf, Alki, Lösomat, Sweeney, Titan, Norbar, Christie, Dymax, Boltmax, Rapidtorc, Bestma, ITH, Teubner-Juwel, RADtool, Tormax, Christie, Hydratight, Hedley Purvis, Tentec
We serve industry with pride – if others cannot or will not, call us!
Your 24 hrs helpline for getting the job done is +49-172-8098216
The TU series is the tool of choice on every huge bolting application in industrial use all over the world. Whether in a steel Mill, on an offshore drill platform or diving to the Ocean Bottom, a TU wrench will perform best when tightening threaded fasteners under low space restrictions. Call for an On-Site Demonstration of TorcUP torque tools today so we can prove to you why „TorcUP fits where others can not“ .
The TU is the best torque wrench for demands like high performance, low weight, low maintenance costs and a tool reliability of 100 %.
You must see and then you understand what it made the best working tool in the world.
- patented mono-body with internal splines to attach reaction arm, working without the reaction arm possible
- push-through square drive to switch from loosen to tighten
- balanced drive rod for torsion free operation
- multi-axis swivels (the most robust in industry)
- hands free operation with anti-backlash adjustable system
- torque : pressure chart engraved on the housing, never get lost
- easy to maintain and understand but high performance parts for a long tool life circle
- a worldwide service network with 24 hrs spare parts around the clock availabilty
The TX hydraulic wrench as a more slim than flat and robust tool is a single-standing hydraulic wrench amongst copies, knock-offs and many old, never 1st quality reaching others. Put it to the test and become a fan!
The TX is the most robust, advanced, easy-to-handle low profile hydraulic torque wrench ever produced and will meet all your expectations with the below named features and many more:
only three (3) mechanical moving parts, very simpel but smart design
single operator „hands free“ operation
completely flat cylinder and link Design
tight radius link cassettes
torsion resistant link design
alu-bronze friction bearing sleeve
in-line reaction pad for reacting only on little points without breaking
robust multi-tooth ratchet system
never-lock torque mechanism
quick change single pin release system (no tools required)
multi-axis swivels for complete 360 x 360 degree adjustability
quick-connect no-drip non-thread high pressure couplers
The SIt SL pneumatic wrenches – fast and accurate run down of nuts and bolts in 3/4″ square drives with 500 Nm as well as 1 1/2″ and 6.000 Nm, ever fast, ever lightweight, ever ergonomic and with smallest outer diameters. Now available as SEB battery-driven high torque wrench, a SIt Schaudt speciality for steel construction, valve actuating and wind mill assembly.
Feel free to contact us for trade fair tickets to upcoming trade shows and meet us here:
- HMI Hannover Messe, Germany – international exhibition
- of factory automation, industrial services & equipment,
- april 2005
- SED, Great Britain – british national event for construction,
- may 2005
- Steinexpo, Germany – german meeting point for the
- construction materials industry, september 2005
- HusumWind, Germany – wind energy exhibition, september
- Achema, Germany – worlds no. 1 fair for chemistry and biotechnolgy engineering, may 2006
- BAUMA, Germany – the no. 1 for construction equipment, earth moving and mining machines, april 2007, you find us in hall A1 booth no. 140 as well as in the outside area between hall A1 and A2 at booth 127
- recycling aktiv, Baden-Baden Germany- crushing, screening, demolating, recycling technology show, september 2007
- Steinexpo, Germany – demonstration and live action in the quarry, Nieder-Ofleiden, september 2008
- Maintain – industrial services & maintenance, Munich (München), Germany, 13th – 15th september 2009, booth 3.206 in hall 3
- Power Gen Europe – power generation, power plant engineering and servicing, Cologne (Köln), 12th – 14th june 2012, hall 7 booth 7F1
- BAUMA – the construction world meets every 3 year and you meet us, Munich/Germany (München), 15th – 21st april 2013, hall 1 booth 146
- Wind Energy Hamburg | Hamburg | 23. – 26. september 2014, hall B1, booth top 425
- Valve World Expo | Düsseldorf | 02. – 04. december 2014, hall 4, booth F09
- BAUMA | Munich (München) | 11. – 17. april 2016, hall A1, booth 150
SIt Schaudt Industrietechnik
P.O. box (Postfach) 22 68
Tel. +49 (0) 72 40 – 9 26 7-0
Fax +49 (0) 72 40 – 9 26 7-11
SIt Powerteam Koeln
Stolberger Straße 90d
Tel. +49 (0)2 21 – 2 76 24 78
Fax +49 (0)2 21 – 2 76 24 79
Don’t hesitate to subscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to have a personal offer or enquire.